Goldbelt Wolf is a graduated 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), working with their sister 8(a) company Goldbelt Security and eligible per the FAR clauses for sole source contract awards of unlimited dollar value which are non-protestable. This status makes our company eligible for bidding and contracting benefit programs involved with federal procurement. As an ANC, Goldbelt Wolf self-certifies as an SDB.
- Take advantage of direct negotiated contracts. Goldbelt Wolf is graduated 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), eligible to receive direct negotiated contracts regardless of dollar amount. Although direct award contracts in excess of $20 million require written justification, ANC 8(a) firms are not subject to the $3 million limitation on direct negotiated contracts applicable to other 8(a) firms.
- Claim Native American and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) Credits. Federal agencies and contractors that contract with us are able to claim these credits to make progress toward their small business contracting goals.
- Find out how proven experience + strong partner relationships = superior know-how. The relationships we have forged with our partners and suppliers have helped our highly-experienced team to acquire deep knowledge and understanding of our products and services.
- Earn a five percent (5%) incentive from the Department of Defense (DOD). By subcontracting with us, (a Native American-owned enterprise), DOD-contracted corporations can receive a five percent (5%) bonus.
- Ensure receipt of requested goods or services, gain the best value, and shorten the acquisition process by going Sole Source.